With a mixed market economy and low unemployment rate, Australia is one of the ideal locations to expand your business. NNRoad has all the necessary knowledge and experience to help and assist to set your business in Australia quickly, efficiently, and assuring full compliance with the government regulations.
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type (e.g. branch, proprietary company, and public company.)
- Advise with initial capital amount and shareholding, if applicable.
- Assist with the reservation of the entity name.
- Assist with the identification of key persons in the entity (i.e. directors/officers/local corporate secretary), if required.
- Assist with physical and virtual office facilities.
- Prepare and file entity registration with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and prepare constituent documents.
- Assist with the obtainment of Australian Registered Body Number (ARBN) for branches and Australian Company Number (ACN) for proprietary and public companies, if applicable.
- Assist with taxation registration for companies.
- Accounting and professional advice for company structure set-up.
Employer of Record has become very popular for small to medium size businesses. When you decide to go into business by yourself, an Employer of Record is the best option for such business owners as it will reduce the burden of handling payroll, taxation, statutory benefits, and other related admin tasks.
In Australia, it's known as Contractor Management but it has the same meaning as Employer of Record (EOR) or PEO or Employee Leasing. Employer of Record /PEO services helps you to focus just on your business, staying competitive and profitable in the market.
- Engaging Contractors on behalf of your organization by acting as the employer of record.
- Fully compliant engagement for PAYG and Pty Ltd Contractors.
- The signing of the Employment Contract.
- On-boarding and Off-boarding processing/leave management.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration like Superannuation.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance coverage.
- Work cover insurance, if required by the local laws.
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed.
Most of the companies in Australia are day by day outsourcing their operation work to lessen their burden as payroll is a time-consuming activity. NNRoad offers a compliant solution for payroll outsourcing by understanding your payroll need and providing cost-effective payroll solutions.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. PAYG tax deduction, superannuation contribution, retirement saving, etc.), and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, commission, allowance, severance, retirement payment etc.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join and final payment calculation for leavers.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- The calculation, monthly reporting, remittance of taxes to local authorities.
- Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration.