Set-up Your Company in Bangladesh
Many foreign companies choose to set up a legal entity in Bangladesh to take advantage of the growing and developing economy. The procedure for setting up a legal entity in Bangladesh can be a complicated and long process. By understanding a company’s requirements and goals of setting up a new company, NNRoad can design the best solution to assist the setup in a timely manner.
Business entities you can open in Bangladesh
1) Private Limited Company
Bangladesh laws allow 100% foreign ownership (except for reserved industries) and there is no requirement for local directors. There is no minimum paid-up capital required but there needs to be a minimum of 2 shareholders and 2 directors of any nationality.
2) Public Limited Company
The requirements are similar to that of a private limited company with the exception of a minimum of 7 shareholders and 3 directors of any nationality.
3) Branch Office, Representative Office, or Liaison Office
There is minimal distinction between the three options with the primary difference being that a Branch Office is allowed to obtain a waiver for restrictions on local commercial operations while the other two are restricted from such activities.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of your business entity type, i.e. Incorporation of Representative, Liaison, or Branch office.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Guidance with business name search.
- Guidance with and drafting of the registration documents for the Business Incorporation certificate.
- Filing of documents with RJSC for incorporation.
- Support with mandatory registration of income tax, value-added tax, and trade licenses.
- Support with Secretarial and Compliance services.
- Registered address service support.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.