Many foreign companies choose to set up a legal entity in Bangladesh to take advantage of the growing and developing economy. The procedure for setting up a legal entity in Bangladesh can be a complicated and long process. By understanding a company’s requirements and goals of setting up a new company, NNRoad can design the best solution to assist the setup in a timely manner.
- Confirm the selection of your business entity type, i.e. Incorporation of Representative, Liaison, or Branch office.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Guidance with business name search.
- Guidance with and drafting of the registration documents for the Business Incorporation certificate.
- Filing of documents with RJSC for incorporation.
- Support with mandatory registration of income tax, value-added tax, and trade licenses.
- Support with Secretarial and Compliance services.
- Registered address service support.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.