Set-up Your Company in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is seen as an inexpensive option for entering the EU market because of its low and favorable tax jurisdiction and is an attractive destination for many foreign investors looking for expansion into a new market.
There are several mandatory steps required to be followed in the Company formation process before starting a business in Bulgaria. For investors willing for company incorporation; NNRoad offers a complete set of services. The team of experts at NNRoad will help investors with company registration.
Our sole aim is to make the business relocation process to Bulgaria smooth and hassle-free and we do so by providing the highest standard services to our clients.
Business entities you can open in Bulgaria
1) Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Limited Liability Companies in Bulgaria can be established with a minimum share capital of EUR 1 or BGN 2. This is the most used business entity in Bulgaria.
2) Joint Stock Company
A Joint Stock Company can be established for a minimum share capital of BGN 50,000 and at least 3 members part of the management board.
3) Limited and General Partnership
These structures can be easily established in Bulgaria and they are adopted by many foreign investors.
4) Branches and Subsidiaries
Companies from abroad can establish branches and subsidiaries and register them with the Bulgarian Trade Register. These can run under the rules of limited liability companies.
5) Sole proprietorships
This is the simplest business form available in Bulgaria and chosen by entrepreneurs wanting to act on their own.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of your business entity type.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like Memorandum of Association and other incorporating documents if needed in the bilingual version (Bulgarian and English).
- Assist with Registration of any type of company in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, NRA, and other state institutions.
- Assist with registration of the company with the relevant Tax Authorities like VAT registration.
- Support with opening Corporate bank Account.
- Assist with reliable legal protection and representation, as well as legal advice in case of need or inquiry.