Set-up Your Company in Cambodia
Investing and setting up a business in Cambodia can be difficult with the amount of time required to complete registration of a company in Cambodia and getting a business license approval. NNRoad takes care of the legal formalities required to set up an entity and assist its clients in incorporating the optimal business entity for their business needs.
Business entities you can open in Cambodia
1) Limited Liability Company
You can establish a limited liability company in Cambodia if you have a capital of at least $1,000 (KHR 4 million), two shareholders, and one director who can all be foreigners and do not need to reside in the country.
2) Joint Stock Corporation
This is similar to the limited liability company, with the difference that there is free trade in shares and they can have more than 30 shareholders.
3) Branches and Representative Office
Foreign investors can open branches and rep offices in Cambodia. For branches, the requirement is that the foreign companies have to appoint a representative and the representative office cannot conduct commercial activities.
Our Company Formation Service in Cambodia Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the name or business name of the entity.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents, the Articles of Association, and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Advice on initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Work closely with the Business Registration department in the Ministry of Commerce for submitting the documents and getting approval for Certificate of Incorporation of the Cambodia company.
- Assist in obtaining the company seal, registering the company for VAT with the Tax department.
- Support with Company Secretarial Services.
- Assist with other licenses, if required by Law.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.