Depending upon whether you are looking for Cambodian or foreign employees, there are varieties of rules specific to taxation and payroll in Cambodia. Primary concerns that a foreign company needs to comply with are local income tax, social security contributions. Through NNRoad services, you can delegate tedious administrative tasks like tax management, compliance management and thereby focus on your core business activities.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, severance, etc. if applicable.
- Calculation and submission to NSSF & Tax office as required.
- New employee registration and Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.
- Prepare annual payroll related reconciliation report.
- Prepare annual individual income tax calculation and contribution as required.