Solutions for your business in Hungary
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Hungary.
Employer of record service (EOR) in Hungary
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the Hungarian law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Hungary, many companies that look to expand into Hungary cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use an EOR if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Hungary. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Hungary, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice
- Registration of employees with social security board and with the tax office
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration
- Payments of local taxes and local social contributions to the relevant authorities
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments
- Support with Visa and Work permit applications
Payroll & Mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Hungary
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Hungary, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registration and de-registration the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules
- Registration of all local employees with the social security board, if required
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as withholding taxes, social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, etc. if applicable
- Preparation of income statements for the tax office and the Social security administration
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips
- Prepare annual payroll related reconciliation report