Employment Solutions in India
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in India.
Employer of record service (EOR) in India
Since it is not legal for a company to hire an employee in India without having a legal entity in India, the only solution for a foreign company to hire an employee is to get the employee hired by a licensed EOR service provider in the country.
Our Employee Leasing/Employment service allows foreign companies to legally hire employees in India, without having a legal entity in India or where direct employment is not preferred by the company.
Our service includes:
- Acting as the employer of record for your employees
- Recruiting service (if needed), including candidate search, screening candidates, interview, offer, negotiation and reference check, assistance with on boarding documents
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – checking right to work legally in India, offer letter, appointment letter, relieving letter and experience/conduct certificate where necessary)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law
- Mandatory social security (provident fund and pension fund) compliance according to the local laws
- Statutory Benefits policy maintenance and updating on regular basis
- Maternity benefits management for expectant women employees
- Foreigner VISA application, if needed
- Income tax declaration administration (employee personal income tax reporting), if needed
Payroll & Mandatory benefits Outsourcing in India
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in India, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Establishing tax-efficient salary structure and adjusting pay cycle per request
- Registration of the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system:
- Raw data collection and cleaning including processing raw payroll data with respect to leaves, increments, bonus pay, variable pay per-diems, & salary advance, if any, given or recovered
- Determination of statutory deductions (TAS under income tax act, ESI, EPF, PT, VPF and Labour Welfare Fund contributions) based on employee pay for withholding taxes, state and other central taxes & contributions to social security schemes
- Local social security (Employee Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance, Professional Tax, and Gratuity) bureau registration, if applicable
- Set up payroll policy, maintenance, and update
- Maintain employee records accordingly to the requirements by local government
- Providing access to the payroll system
- Set up bank instruction for payment
- Monthly and quarterly payroll processing
- Year-end adjustments and annual declaration