Solutions for your business in Malaysia
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Malaysia.
Employer of Record Service (EOR) in Malaysia
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the Malaysian law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Malaysia, many companies that look to expand into Malaysia cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use a PEO if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Malaysia. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Malaysia, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing – including but not limited to resume screening, shortlisting candidates, background check, coordination for interviews, and assistance for salary negotiation
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee handbook, employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management, and contingent workforce management
- Mandatory social security insurance (social security organization or SOCSO), employee provided fund (EPE), and employment insurance (EIS) compliance according to the local laws
- Advisory of on Malaysian Labor Act and Law, Industrial Relations (IR), and Employee Relations (ER) dispute
- Work VISA application assistance, if needed
Payroll & Mandatory Benefits Outsourcing in Malaysia
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Malaysia, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system
- Monthly Payroll Processing
Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration