Solutions for your business in Switzerland
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Switzerland.
Employer of Record Service (EOR) in Switzerland
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Switzerland, many companies that look to expand into Switzerland cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use a PEO if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Switzerland. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Switzerland, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination
- Signing Mise à disposition contract, detailing all employment details
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Swiss labor law practice
- Registration of employees with Swiss social security system and with tax office
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients
- Salary disbursement to employees plus authority fund disbursement
Payroll & Mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Switzerland
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide payroll services in Switzerland, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules
- Registering and de-registering all local employees with local authority
- Calculation of gross to net salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, severance, etc. if applicable
- Calculation and submission to Social security & Tax office as required
- New employee registration and Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company
- Monthly issue of electronic pay-slips
- Preparation and submission AVS Declaration and next year forecast