The increasing complexity and constantly changing local legislation in statutory requirements in Croatia can impact your payroll and HR administration. This is becoming challenging day by day and also leads to consuming a lot of resources, which can be utilised in other revenue-generating business activities. You can save your time and resources by transferring the payroll responsibility to NNRoad’s team and thereby lowering your administrative burden and reducing the risks of non-compliance.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if required.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as withholding taxes, social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as overtime hours, incentive/bonus, domestic and foreign per diems on the basis of travel orders, etc. if applicable.
- Maintaining Payroll accounting for seconded workers.
- Preparation of applications to HZZO (Croatian Health Insurance Fund) for sick leave refund.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.
- Preparation of RAD1-G report, IDD-1 form and the certificate of paid receipts.