PEO/Employer of Record in Egypt
Hire employees in Egypt while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Companies looking to expand internationally will encounter many administrative hurdles. Hiring and paying your employees legally is the first challenge you may encounter if you do not have a legal entity in Egypt.
Therefore, an Employer of Record (EOR) is one of the most efficient ways to manage legal, immigration, and payroll issues in Egypt. This solution is best suited for companies that want to finish projects or test the market without making a relatively large commitment in terms of capital investment.
- Legally hire local and foreign employees without a legal entity established in Egypt.
- NNRoad becomes your in-country employer of record for dispatched employees in Egypt. While you will still be responsible for the management of your employees.
NNRoad provides co-employment services that lessen your legal risk and streamline administration.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination, and conversion to a permanent hire as stipulated by Egyptian Labor Law.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following a local practice.
- Registration of employees with social security board and paying all legally required taxes and social contributions for employees.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus, and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management, termination process as required.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payment.
- Handling Contract renewals for existing employees.
- Providing the required supporting documents to obtain a visa (in case of an Expat Employee).
- Providing Medical Insurance, if required.