Global Employment Outsourcing/EOR
With our Employer of Record solution, you can hire and onboard employees everywhere without setting up a local entity and in full compliance.
What is an Employer of Record?
Starting a new office in a foreign jurisdiction, and complying with local laws and regulations are not easy tasks. Besides, hiring employees without having a legal entity or sometimes with representative offices is not possible.
Nevertheless, there is an alternative solution for such organizations by using an Employer of Record. This solution is also known as employee leasing or labor dispatching in some countries. This is the perfect solution for the companies seeking to outsource the employment of their employee in a particular country.
This employment solution allows companies to hire an employee legally even if the company has no legal entity or has a representative office in a particular country. An Employer of Record also takes care of employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation, and recruitment. The employer of record becomes the legal employer, and the company remains responsible for employees’ day-to-day management.
Why do You Need an Employer of Record?
It is often seen that employee management activities consume too much time, effort, and resources, which could otherwise be directed towards revenue-generating actions.
With a team of skilled and resourceful HR professionals, your employee-related tasks can be managed by our HR specialists while you focus on your core business responsibilities. Some of the scenarios where your company needs an employment solution:
- When your company does not have a legal entity in some country but there is a strategic business need for a resource.
- When your company is not well-versed with a specific country’s local labor laws and regulations but the business needs to onboard an employee for a specific job.
- When your enterprise is looking to hire an expat in any country but does not have a legal framework to obtain work permits and relevant visas to complete the onboarding process.
Benefits of an EOR Solution
- With an Employer of Record, your company can realize significant operating benefits when you outsource your HR-related tasks. Thanks to our team’s expertise, we can manage your HR and administration in an efficient way.
- Our employment solution can help your company to eliminate the direct cost of in-house human resource operations and providing cost-effective approach by offering HR and payroll services.
- Our solution supports your business guaranteeing full compliance with complex state and federal regulations, alleviating paperwork hassles thus saving your time.
- Our solution helps you to stay competitive in the market and increase your business productivity.
- Our employment solutions provide professional human resource support worldwide. Our professional support can help you with guidance to unforeseen HR issues like unemployment claims, employee background checks, legal advisory if any problems arises.
Who we Support
How long does it take to onboard employees?
The Employer of Record service comes into effect as soon as the master agreement is signed between us and your company and between us and the employee. Our team will make sure that all the documents requested are collected from the employee before signing the employment contract. For example, the documents are:
- On-boarding form for your company/employee.
- Copies of documents like an insurance card, tax-income certificate, pension book, etc.
All these documents list widely vary from country to country. Our team will advise on all the documents for the specific country.
The time frame for implementation for each country might vary. For example, in some countries, the registration process for statutory benefits takes 3 weeks. The entire onboarding process can take from 2 to 6 weeks.
A Global Business Model
How do we support you?
See Where Our EOR Solution Can Support Your Business
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East