Business expansion in a new country calls for the need of a dedicated team of High-Quality Professionals to help build it up. It is of extreme importance that you meet all France Employment Compliance laws to save the time, effort, money and to minimize the risk of potential shutdown for your company. As an Employer of Record (EOR), NNRoad place the liability of France employment compliance on our shoulders instead of yours.
- Engaging employees on behalf of the client through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees process in compliance with French Law.
- Registration of employees with social security board e.g. social contributions (URSSAF), unemployment benefits, pension plans, life and disability, and health coverage) according to the local laws.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims accordingly to the local law. Ensuring expense claims are processed in compliance with French regulations (in euros).
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payment.
With a legal entity in France, it could get a little difficult for any company to look after core business activities along with managing all the Human Resources and Payroll management. We at NNRoad will cover all your Payroll and HR functions and make sure that you don’t have to worry about regulations regarding Payments and HR in France, so you can focus on running your business.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, and other deductions), and net salary based on the pre-agreed format.
- Processing of benefits in payroll (contributions to company cars, lunch tickets), bonus accruals etc.
- Providing electronic payslip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Annual/Quarterly/Monthly Declaration (preparation and submission) of social data with authorities and mandatory insurances.