Solutions for your business in Canada
We provide HR, employment, and payroll solutions to support your business expansion in Canada.
Employer of Record in Canada
We are a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides Employment Solutions in Canada, also known as Employer of Record (EOR) services.
Many companies opt to outsource their employment to minimize costs and legal risk when expanding their business operations in Canada.
We specialize in helping foreign companies navigate through Canadian employment laws and requirements, saving you time to focus on core business activities.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing (Optional/available upon request)
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Employee management – employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law
Complete payroll solution and benefits administration with payroll processing and statutory benefits compliance
Payroll & Mandatory Benefits Outsourcing in Canada
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Canada, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registration of the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system
- Raw data collection and cleaning including verification of new employee identity and legal status and direct deposit banking information
- Registration of new employee with Canada Revenue Agency for collection and remittance of income tax
- Enrolment of the new employee into optional Employee Group Benefits Plan
- Employee data maintenance including new hire, resign, salary change, retirement, etc.
- Local government bureau registration
- Set up payroll policy, maintenance, and update
- Maintain employee records accordingly to the requirements by local government