Solutions for your business in Indonesia
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Indonesia.
Employer of Record service (EOR) in Indonesia
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the Indonesian law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Indonesia, many companies that look to expand into Indonesia cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use an EOR if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Indonesia. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Indonesia, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing – including but not limited to resume screening, shortlisting candidates, coordination for interviews, and assistance for salary negotiation
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law
- Mandatory social security compliance: Health Care Security; Work Accident Security; Old-Age Security (Social Insurance); Pension Security (Provident Fund); and Death Security
- Working VISA application assistance, if needed
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed and tax clearance for expatriates
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Indonesia
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Indonesia, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registration of the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system
- Monthly payroll processing, including calculation of salaries, calculation and contribution of social security benefits like BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Social Security), Dana Pensiun (Pension Fund) reporting and returns
- Year-end adjustments and annual declaration