Solutions for your business in Japan
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Japan.
Employer of Record service (EOR) in Japan
We provide a range of professional services in Japan covering all aspects of the company as well as employee management. We customize your needs and provide comprehensive solutions to your organization in Japan.
Our goal is to support all range of services in compliance with the local laws and regulations, thus reducing your burden regarding the HR and administrative functions in Japan.
It is worth noting that Japanese employment law is complicated and sometimes confusing. The complexity of withholding tax, workforce regulations, and national mandatory benefits causes many challenges for foreign companies when setting up payroll for their employees without a legal entity in Japan.
In order to help clients onboard their employees as soon as possible without worrying about all complex employment regulations, we, together with our local professionals, provide the Employer of Record service for those who want to hire employees and run payroll without establishing a legal entity in Japan.
In this situation, we will act on your behalf as a legal employer of your employees in terms of performing key duties and making payment of mandatory deductions.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing – including but not limited to resume screening, shortlisting candidates, coordination for interviews, and assistance for salary negotiation
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee handbook, employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law
- Mandatory social insurance (health insurance & nursing care insurance, and pension) and labor insurance (employment insurance and workman’s accident compensation insurance) compliance according to the local laws
- Advisory of Social and Labor Insurance Acts updates and compensation & benefit structure
- Working VISA application assistance, if needed
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Japan
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
We offer a compliant solution for payroll outsourcing with local laws and practices and provide cost-effective payroll solutions by understanding your payroll need. Our solution helps to reduce the burden of handling payroll, taxation and customize the packages specifically based on your need.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system (raw data collection, employee data maintenance, local government bureau registration, set up payroll policy, maintain employee record
- Monthly payroll processing
- Year-end adjustment and annual declaration