Solutions for your business in Mexico
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Mexico.
Employer of record service (EOR) in Mexico
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the Mexican law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Mexico, many companies that look to expand into Mexico cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use a PEO if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Mexico. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Mexico, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing – including but not limited to resume screening, shortlisting candidates, coordination for interviews, and assistance for salary negotiation
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee handbook, employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law
- Mandatory social security insurance compliance according to the local laws
- Advisory of fringe benefits that are given in their field for employees, example: major medical insurance, life insurance, and car, etc
- Working VISA application assistance, if needed
- Assist with vendor search on behalf for any vendor like insurance vendor for medical insurance or pension fund management, etc
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed
Payroll & Mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Mexico
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Mexico, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system
- Monthly Payroll Processing, including but not limited to salary calculation, payroll disbursement, employee’s enrollment and un-enrollment to the company’s social insurance, calculation and contribution of mandatory social security
Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration