Solutions for your business in Myanmar
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Myanmar.
Employer of Record service (EOR) in Myanmar
Myanmar has become more open for foreign companies or individuals and is a great opportunity for established companies and budding entrepreneurs.
Setting up a legal entity in Myanmar can be complicated requiring a response from authorities and specific legal documents. We can assist with the process and best solution for your business while complying with the laws.
Employer of Record, or Employee Leasing, in Myanmar, is a great option for companies that want to expand their operations and onboard employees. Hiring staff in Myanmar via Employer of Record provides more flexibility than setting up a new foreign-owned legal entity.
We hire and pay your employee in compliance with local laws and regulations. We work on your behalf and handle all matters of Myanmar employment compliance so that you can focus on building your company. Taking advantage of talented labor markets and sales opportunities in Myanmar is now easier than ever.
Our service includes:
- Hiring of and termination of employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Myanmar labor law practice
- Registration of employees with social security board and with income tax office at the relevant Township Revenue Office
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record retaining, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments
- Business visa application assistance, if needed
Payroll & Mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Myanmar
Company payroll demands considerable management and staff time. Timely, accurate, efficient, and consistent operations are essential for any company, and complying with local Myanmar labor laws and regulations are vital to business success.
We, through our payroll solutions, can act as your company’s HR department by providing customized solutions for your payroll needs in Myanmar. We work with local, trusted experts to support your company and make sure they operate in compliance with Myanmar’s local laws and regulations.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation at the relevant Township Revenue Office
- Registering all local employees with the social security board (Yangon only)
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, severance, etc. if applicable
- Calculation and submission of income tax statements to the relevant Township Revenue Office as required
- Calculation and submission of the social security calculation statements to the Myanmar Social Security Board as required (Yangon only)
- New employee registration and Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company
- Monthly issue of electronic pay-slips
- Prepare annual payroll related reconciliation report
- Prepare annual individual income tax calculation and contribution