Solutions for your business in Poland
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Poland.
Employer of record service (EOR) in Poland
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the Polish law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Poland, many companies that look to expand into Poland cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use a PEO if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Poland. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Poland, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice
- Registration of employees with social security board and with tax office
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration
- Payments of local taxes and local social contributions to the relevant authorities
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments
- Support with Work permit for expat employees
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Poland
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Poland, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if required
- Calculation of wages and salaries and drawing up payrolls including various types of remuneration components based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, etc. if applicable
- Preparation of income statements for the tax office and the Social Insurance Institution
- Completing documents needed for calculating the initial capital to be provided to the Social Insurance Institution
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign
- Providing payroll and personnel reports for internal and external needs e.g. the Central Statistical Office
- Monthly issue of electronic pay-slips
- Prepare annual payroll-related reconciliation report