Solutions for your business in Serbia
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Serbia.
Employer of record service (EOR) in Serbia
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the Serbian law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in Serbia, many companies that look to expand into Serbia cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use a PEO if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in Serbia. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in Serbia, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Serbian labor law practice
- Registration of employees with social security board and with tax office
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management
- Correspondence with authorities regarding submission of employee documentation
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments
- Submission of the salary tax return
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Serbia
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide the payroll services in Serbia, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules
- Preparation of monthly forms to be submitted to the Tax Administration
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, paid/sick leaves, severance payments, IOSI, solidarity support of company etc. if applicable
- Annual Calculation per employee report (PPP form)
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company