Solutions for your business in South Korea
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in South Korea.
Employer of record service (EOR) in South Korea
Since it is not legal for a company to hire an employee in South Korea without having a legal entity in South Korea, the only solution for a foreign company to hire an employee is to get the employee hired by a licensed EOR service provider in the country.
Our Employee Leasing/Employment service allows foreign companies to legally hire employees in South Korea, without having a legal entity in South Korea or where direct employment is not preferred by the company.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing – including but not limited to sourcing plan, project initiation, professional candidate search, resume screening, shortlisting candidates, coordination for interviews, and assistance for salary negotiation, reference check and offer, and on boarding
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, and expense and claims
- Mandatory social security insurance (national pension, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, and industry injury compensation insurance) and other official deductions compliance according to the local laws
- Advisory of HR regulations and rules according to the local laws
- Providing full and transparent calculation report of the employment cost
- Working VISA application assistance, if needed
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in South Korea
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide payroll services in South Korea, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system
- Monthly Payroll Processing
- Maternity benefits management for expectant women employees
Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration