Solutions for your business in Sri Lanka
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in Sri Lanka.
Employer of record service (EOR) in Sri Lanka
Employee Leasing through an Employer of Record (EOR) in Sri Lanka is a great option for businesses seeking to expand. Hiring staff in Sri Lanka via a Global EOR such as NNRoad provides more flexibility and is quicker than setting up a new foreign-owned legal entity.
We ensure your employees are hired in compliance with local laws and regulations. Even if you are unfamiliar with the Sri Lanka regulatory system and employment laws, we work on your behalf and handle all matters of Sri Lanka employment compliance so that you can focus on building your company in Sri Lanka. Employee Leasing services provide an easier way for scaling up and down before finalizing the commitment of investment in the Sri Lanka market.
Our service includes:
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts including contract administration: engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Sri Lankan labor law practice and tax regulations
- Registration of employees with social security board and with income tax office
- Complete payroll processing and mandatory benefit administration
- Employee management including employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management according to the local law
- Payment management: invoicing customers/clients and salary payments
- Work permits and business visa application assistance, if needed
- Tax Relief Application
Payroll & Mandatory benefits Outsourcing in Sri Lanka
Complying with local Sri Lanka labor laws and regulations are vital to business success. We can assist by acting as your company’s HR department through our customized solutions for payroll needs in Sri Lanka. We work with local, vetted experts to support our client’s companies and make sure they operate in compliance with Sri Lanka labor laws and regulations, avoiding costly penalties.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation and statutory reports
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if needed
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc.), and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, severance etc. if applicable
- Calculation and submission of the social security calculation statements to the Local Authorities
- New employee registration and Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company
- Monthly issue of electronic pay-slips
- Prepare annual payroll related reconciliation report
- Prepare annual individual income tax calculation and contribution