Solutions for your business in the United Kingdom
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in the UK.
Employer of record service (EOR) in the United Kingdom
We provide a range of professional services in the UK covering all aspects of the company as well as employee management. These services are compliant with local laws and regulations, providing comprehensive solutions to the companies like yours. We customize the services as per your service need and support with an expert solution, reducing the burden and giving you the opportunity to focus on your business goals.
There are several ways of expanding your business in the UK. One either you set up your own entity or second you go for other immediate options as EOR where your company does not have to show legal presence in the UK. Our International EOR solution in the UK is compliant and helps you to save money and time.
We hire employees on your behalf and assign them to work full-time for your company. Our solution helps to outsource the hiring and other administration services by providing comprehensive benefits to your employees in the UK whereas you directly manage your employee.
Our service includes:
- Acting as Employer of Record for leased employee
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration – checking right to work legally in the UK, engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration
- Employee management – employee record retaining, time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law
- Mandatory social insurance (National Insurance Contribution “NIC”) and apprenticeship levy compliance according to the local laws
- Advisory of Social and Labor Insurance Acts updates and compensation & benefit structure
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in the United Kingdom
Calculating payroll and taxation in foreign jurisdictions becomes one of the challenging tasks when you expand globally and hire a workforce. Every country has its own tax reporting structures, their own payroll platforms, and practices.
We support payroll outsourcing compliant with local laws and practices and simplify the calculations of employment costs in the UK. We design the packages specifically based on your need.
Taxation here refers to the personal income tax for workers, employees, and self-employed residents. When working in the UK, the personal income tax is directly deducted from the salary every month on a pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) basis under the responsibility of HMRC.
Statutory Benefits are defined as fixed or mandatory benefits established by the laws; hence these benefits are offered by employers and are designed to enhance the welfare of their employee in the UK. Likewise, national insurance is one of the mandatory contributions funded by a mixture of contributions from employees, employers, and the government.
This National Insurance Act introduced the concept of sick pay, maternity benefits, and unemployment benefits for the wage earners in the UK. This National Insurance number is mandatory to obtain when taking employment in the UK and this NI number is used for contributing the social security in the UK.
Other than that, the company would need employers and public liability insurance. Depending on what they are doing and the type of industry they may need additional insurance like Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Our service includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system
- Monthly Payroll Processing
Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaratio