Solutions for your business in the USA
We provide employment, and payroll solutions to support your ongoing as well as business expansion in the USA.
Employer of Record service (EOR) in the USA
One of the most important aspects of business anywhere is hiring smart, capable workers. But, because the American law prohibits companies without a legal entity to hire an employee in the USA, many companies that look to expand into the country cannot do this themselves, requiring them to use a PEO if they want to hire staff in the country.
We help to solve that issue by providing employment solutions in the USA. We have the ability to safely and legally hire employees in the USA, either for when a company does not have the legal entity to do this themselves or for other specific circumstances when a direct employment contract is neither desired nor feasible.
Our service includes:
- Recruiting process outsourcing
- Hiring of employees/Local labor contracts
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Complete payroll solution and benefit administration
- Employee management – Time keeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims
- Mandatory insurance compliance
- Payment management (Invoicing customers/clients and vendor payments)
- Working VISA application assistance
- US federal and state individual income tax reporting (US and non US employees)
Payroll & mandatory benefits Outsourcing in the USA
For any company, handling the payroll and tax compliance of their overseas staff can be difficult and time-consuming. Many of these companies would be better off devoting more time to business core activities. A solution to this is payroll and tax outsourcing.
By choosing a company like us to provide payroll services in the USA, a company can free up large amounts of time to focus on other aspects of their business. The payroll outsourcing that we supply is an end-to-end service, from data collection to payment, so it allows companies to completely forget about the once tedious and complex process.
Our service includes:
- Set up and maintenance of all employee records
- New hire information gathering for government agencies (worker eligibility)
- Payroll calculation and processing/disbursement
- Payroll tax calculation, withholding of tax (Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment, Disability Insurance, etc.) & benefit contribution
- Federal and State payroll tax reporting
- W-2 and 1099 year end processing
- Obtainment of required workers’ compensation insurance
- Providing health insurance coverage, if required