Set-up Your Company in Hong Kong
Hong Kong, being one of the most open economies in the world, is the ideal location for business set-up and company formation. Irrespective of whether you are a local or foreign entrepreneur, it is strongly advised to engage the services of a professional firm such as NNRoad; as we have all the necessary experience in handling ongoing regulatory and compliance requirements and are well versed with the local legislation governing companies.
Business entities you can open in Hong Kong
1) Limited Liability Company
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a separate legal entity in its own right, involving a simple and hassle-free process. Separately from its members, limited companies in Hong Kong can conduct any enterprise activity. This also gives it the ability to enter into debt and procure assets. Company registration in Hong Kong only requires one director or shareholder (above 18 years old), where a shareholder can also be the director.
2) Branch Office
A Hong Kong Branch Office is not a legal entity, as it is considered as a form of representation or extension of the parent foreign company. Therefore, all debts, liabilities, and profits incurred by the branch will be accountable to the parent company. Opening a branch office in Hong Kong requires an assigned officer who is a Hong Kong resident approving to receive the branch’s legal notices.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Advise with the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- The business Registration administration process.
- Assist with the Company Secretary service.
- Employees' Compensation Insurance + Office insurance setup.
- Mandatory Provided Fund (“MPF”- mandatory social security fund from employers and employees) account set up