Set-up Your Company in Hungary
Before setting up a company, there are many considerations that an investor needs to make before the setup, among which Hungarian business regulations, opportunities, and registration process specifications are the most crucial ones.
The complexity of the company registration in Hungary depends upon the type of company you choose. While incorporating a Hungarian company with NNRoad, we strive to provide you with all the support required to set up and get the company running. We ensure a smooth setup for your company with the legal assistance of our experienced team in full compliance with the local regulations.
Business entities you can open in Hungary
1) General Partnership
There are no capital requirements for the initial capital of a General Partnership. Establishing a General Partnership is free of registration fees and publication charges.
2) Limited Partnership
In this kind of partnership, there must be at least one general partner and one limited partner. General partners are jointly and severally liable for the limited partnership obligations that are not covered by its assets. Limited partnerships have no minimum capital requirements and must be established by at least two members, one of which manages and represents the partnership and has unlimited liability, and one who is not liable personally for the partnership's obligations.
3) Limited Liability Company
This structure is founded with an initial capital consisting of capital contributions of a pre-determined value. The obligation of the members is limited to the provision of their initial capital contribution, and of other contributions set out in the memorandum of association. The initial capital must be at least HUF3 million.
4) Private Company Limited by Shares
These structures are founded with a share capital consisting of shares of a pre-determined number and nominal value. The shareholders' obligations are limited to the provision of the nominal value or accounting value of their shares.
5) Public Company Limited by Shares
This structure is similar to the private company limited by shares, and the most significant difference between the two corporate forms is that the shares of this structure are listed on a stock exchange.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the name or business name of the entity.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like incorporation forms, and other related incorporating documents if needed.
- Assist with bank account opening.
- Assist with the mandatory registrations like local and central tax authorities etc. and other requirements.
- Assist with registration with Trade Registry for social security and obtaining the certificate.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist with other licenses, if required by Law.