Indonesia has its finance and tax regulations, and all local companies are required to abide by them. To help companies comply with the financial and tax reporting requirements, NNRoad’s Accounting and tax reporting services in Indonesia are modelled. The business could reduce the operating costs and administrative burden, by outsourcing their business accounting and tax obligations to NNRoad.
- Full set accounting services in compliance with local legislation and accounting standard.
- Entering bookkeeping data records into accounting software.
- Sorting and matching transaction documents against bank statements/ preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of year-to-date balance sheet.
- Monthly and Annual Tax reporting (withholding tax).
- Monthly VAT report, as required.
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as required.