Specific procedures need to be followed by Employers in Indonesia when processing payroll. Payroll compliance includes tax payments and social security contributions which must be withheld by employers and this requires a deep understanding of the national and local labour regulations. The best way is to manage it is by outsourcing your Indonesian Payroll to NNRoad which will save you all the hassle and worry of doing it right.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc.), and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, commission, allowance, severance, retirement payment, etc.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- Payroll disbursement - Issuing payment notice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Employee’s enrollment to the company’s social security insurance when they join the company.
- Employee un-enrollment to the company’s social security insurance when they leave/exit the company.
- Calculation and contribution of social security benefits.
- Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration.