Set-up Your Company in Israel
To establish a branch or a subsidiary in Israel, a foreign company is obliged to register with the Registrar of Companies. It can be a complicated process for any business looking to establish an entity in Israel following the legislation and under strict supervision from the ministry. NNRoad can guide and help throughout the company set up process in Israel. Our trained and experienced team will provide full support in the company formation process so that you start your business operations legally in Israel without the need of understanding the complex business policies.
Business entities you can open in Israel
The most common form of business entity in Israel is a limited liability company with capital stock (share capital). In this structure, the liability of each shareholder for the company's obligations is generally limited to the par value of their shares.
A partnership can be a general partnership or a limited partnership. A limited partnership must have at least one general partner. A limited partner is not allowed to take part in the management of the partnership.
This type of business entity is found mainly in agriculture, transportation, and certain types of marketing operations associated with agricultural products. Co-operatives are based on a social and ethical ideology of partnership and equality and are managed through democratic principles in favor of all their members.
4) Non-profit Organizations
Typically, academic institutions, hospitals, charitable organizations, and municipalities are organized as non-profit organizations.
5) Subsidiaries and Branches
A subsidiary is a separate legal entity and its shareholder is a foreign company. The liability of the foreign company is limited to the amount of its investment in the subsidiary, subject to piercing the corporate veil considerations.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the name or business name of the entity.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like an Application form for company registration, Memorandum, and Articles of Association and other incorporating documents if needed and registration with Companies Registrar.
- Translations of documents in Hebrew and Arabic if required.
- Assist with registration of the company with the relevant Tax Authorities.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist with other licenses, if required by Law.
- Bank Account Opening assistance and registration with the VAT institute.