Set-up Your Company in Italy
There are several ways to start a business in Italy, setting up of a company being the most common one. Alternatively, foreign companies can also choose to set up a branch office or a Representative Office (RO) in Italy if they do not plan on doing any profit-making activities within the nation. Company formation in Italy involves several stages with varying complexity and therefore requires professional assistance. NNRoad team will prepare legal documents, assist with registration, and finalize the incorporation procedure.
Business entities you can open in Italy
These companies include:
Limited liability company (Società a responsabilità limitata) (SRL) - The liability of its members is limited to the amount invested in the company. This type of company, which requires a minimum share capital of EUR10,000, is very popular, especially for small and medium-sized businesses.
Joint-stock company (Società per azioni) (SpA) - This type of company requires a minimum investment of EUR50,000 and at least one shareholder. Higher capital requirements are set by law for regulated companies such as banks and insurance companies.
Company limited by shares (Società in accomandita per azioni) (SapA) - This is a less common corporate type which is a hybrid structure with both limited liability shareholders and unlimited liability shareholders.
Unlike companies, partnerships have no legal personality, consequently, both the partnership as a whole and the individual shareholders are liable for the company's obligations and debts.
Simple partnership (Società semplice) (Ss).
General Partnership (Società in nome collettivo) (SNC).
Limited Partnership (Società in accomandita semplice) (SAS).
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Assistance in selecting a proper form and governance structure (SAS, SARL, etc.).
- Incorporation of a company (legal entity) and registration with all authorities, getting a Tax Identification Number.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents, the Articles of Association, and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Incorporation of the Company before the Notary.
- VAT registration, Chamber of Commerce registration.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.