Payroll Service Italy
Outsource Your Italian Payroll to NNRoad
Setting up payroll according to the country’s laws and regulations can be challenging. Italy operates under a progressive income tax where employees pay an income-based rate. Based on the industry sector and management level, social security contributions may vary.
In Italy, payroll involves registration with the Labor Office, Social Security Institute, and the Insurance Institute - each process involving its own standards and deadlines. Therefore, understanding the payroll process in Italy can be difficult for foreign businesses. NNRoad can help with the payroll implementation and ensure that your employees are paid as per Italy’s employment with relevant legal and compliance requirements. We take care of all payroll administration so you can focus on your core business.
NNRoad’s Payroll and Benefits Services Italy Includes:
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, and other deductions), and net salary based on the pre-agreed format.
- Processing of mandatory deductions and payments to the appropriate government authorities.
- Providing electronic payslip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement including issuing payment invoice to your company (client) for payroll distribution to employees.
- Annual/Quarterly/Monthly Declaration (preparation and submission) of social data with authorities and mandatory insurances.
- Issuance of a certification of the yearly income of each employee.