Hire Employees in Mexico
No Local Entity Needed to Hire Employees Compliantly with our PEO Services
Hiring employees in Mexico can be a tedious task but with employee leasing, hiring employees in Mexico, is simple and straightforward. NNRoad offers PEO service in Mexico. PEO is a model of co-employment where we assume administrative responsibility for your employees, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Through NNRoad, companies can rest easy because we will act as the employer of record for your company, therefore hiring employees on your behalf and taking care of all the HR administrative needs. You direct the employees day-to-day work and can focus solely on growing your business in Mexico.
NNRoad's PEO/EOR Service in Mexico Includes:
Learn more about hiring employees in Mexico here.
- The hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration - engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement).
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Employee management – employee handbook, employee record retaining, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law.
- Mandatory social security insurance compliance according to the local laws.
- Advisory of fringe benefits that are given in their field for employees, for example, major medical insurance, life insurance, and car, etc.
- Working VISA application assistance, if needed.
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed.