PEO/Employer of Record in Mexico
Hire employees in Mexico while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Hiring employees in Mexico can be a tedious task but with employee leasing, hiring employees in Mexico is simple and straightforward. NNRoad offers a PEO service in Mexico. PEO is a model of co-employment where we assume administrative responsibility for your employees, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Through NNRoad, companies can rest easy because we will act as the employer of record for your company, therefore hiring employees on your behalf and taking care of all the HR administrative needs. You direct the employees' day-to-day work and can focus solely on growing your business in Mexico.
- Legally hire local and foreign employees without a legal entity established in Mexico.
- NNRoad becomes your in-country employer of record for dispatched employees in Mexico. While you will still be responsible for the management of your employees.
NNRoad's PEO/EOR Service in Mexico Includes:
- The hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration - engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement).
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local law practice.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Employee management – employee handbook, employee record retaining, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management accordingly to the local law.
- Mandatory social security insurance compliance according to the local laws.
- Advisory of fringe benefits that are given in their field for employees, for example, major medical insurance, life insurance, and car, etc.
- Working VISA application assistance, if needed.
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed.