Payroll Outsourcing Solutions in Mexico
NNRoad Handles All Your Payroll & Benefits Administration in Mexico
Payroll and benefits administration in Mexico can be complex. For example, companies with local employees or foreign staff should note several regulations put forth by the Mexican government. Mexico has different tax schemes dependent on whether a foreigner is considered a resident in Mexico or a resident abroad. In order to streamline payroll, NNRoad can act as the HR department for your company and ensure compliance with Mexico’s payroll structure, including required registration and tax paperwork.
NNRoad’s Payroll and Benefits Services in Mexico Includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc.), and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, commission, allowance, severance, retirement payment, etc.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Payroll disbursement - Issuing payment notice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees (E-Paystubs Delivery (CFDI) and employee’s expense claim according to the Mexican IRS laws.
- Calculation and contribution of (1) mandatory social security (2) saving fund (if applicable), and (3) other benefit plans (i.e. Infonavit (Housing) Deductions).
- Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration.