PEO/Employer of Record in Myanmar
Hire employees in Myanmar while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Employer of Record, or PEO in Myanmar, is a great option for companies that want to expand their operations and onboard employees. Hiring staff in Myanmar via Employer of Record provides more flexibility than setting up a new foreign-owned legal entity.
NNRoad hires and pays your employee in compliance with local laws and regulations. We work on your behalf and handle all matters of Myanmar employment compliance so that you can focus on building your company. Taking advantage of talented labor markets and sales opportunities in Myanmar is now easier than ever.
NNRoad's PEO/Employer of Record Service in Myanmar Includes:
- The hiring of and termination of employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination, and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Myanmar labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with social security board and with income tax office at the relevant Township Revenue Office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus, and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Business visa application assistance, if needed.