Company Payroll demands considerable management and staff time. Timely, accurate, efficient, and consistent operations are essential for any company, and complying with local Myanmar labor laws and regulations is vital to business success. NNRoad, through our payroll solutions, can act as your company’s HR department by providing customized solutions for your payroll needs in Myanmar. NNRoad works with local trusted experts to support our client’s companies and make sure they operate in compliance with Myanmar’s local laws and regulations.
- Registering and Deregistering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation at the relevant Township Revenue Office.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board (Yangon only).
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, severance, etc. if applicable.
- Calculation and submission of income tax statements to the relevant Township Revenue Office as required.
- Calculation and submission of the social security calculation statements to the Myanmar Social Security Board as required (Yangon only).
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.
- Prepare annual individual income tax calculation and contribution.