Labour laws and employment rules in the Netherlands can be a little complex, When hiring employees in the Netherlands, establishing a branch office or a subsidiary is time-consuming and expensive; and considered as the best route. Dutch labor law requires great attention and understanding of local practises as it has strong worker protections. Hiring via a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), or Employer of Record (EOR), such as NNRoad; is a faster and most effective option when entering in a new economy. Employees are hired through NNRaod on your behalf, ensuring full compliance with the local laws without any burden of establishing a Dutch branch office.
- The hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration - engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire).
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees in compliance with local regulations.
- Complete payroll solution and benefits administration.
- Registration of employees with social security organization (UWV) and with the Dutch Tax Office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
Opening up a new office or expanding business in the Netherlands; whatever the option is, companies can always benefit from a reliable and optimized payroll service. NNRoad looks after all the Payroll administration with up-to-date Dutch legal and HR requirements. We ensure organizations to be more productive as we look after all the management activities and service your payroll needs in the best possible way.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Gathering of monthly mutations and variable compensation, employee bonus or commission payments (if applicable).
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, and other deductions), and net salary based on pre-agreed format.
- Withholding tax reconciliation test.
- Statutory benefits calculation and contribution to the authorities.
- Providing electronic pay-slip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Annual accounts, administration and year-end statements.