PEO/EOR Services in the Netherlands
Hire Employees in the Netherlands without a Dutch Entity
When hiring employees in the Netherlands, establishing a branch office or a subsidiary is time-consuming and expensive. Additionally local labor laws and employment rules can be complex. Dutch labor law requires great attention and understanding of local practices as it has strong worker protections. Hiring via a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), or Employer of Record (EOR), such as NNRoad; is a faster and more effective option. Employees are hired through NNRoad on your behalf, ensuring full compliance with the local laws without the burden of establishing a Dutch branch office.
NNRoad's PEO/EOR Service in the Netherlands Includes:
- Hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts, including contract administration - engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees in compliance with local regulations.
- Registration of employees with social security organization (UWV) and with the Dutch Tax Office.
- Complete payroll solutions and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.