PEO/Employer of Record in Nigeria
Hire employees in Nigeria while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Establishing a branch office or subsidiary is not always a suitable option as it is time consuming and a lengthy process. To expand quickly to the Nigerian market and for having a stable workforce for your business, NNRoad can act as Employer of Record and employ candidates on the client’s behalf in Nigeria without the need to have a legal establishment for them.
We focus on providing our clients with the best employment solutions throughout Nigeria by handling all the legal liabilities of the employees while the day to day management of the employees remains with the client.
NNRoad's PEO/Employer of Record Service in Nigeria Includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination, and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Registration of contractors/employees with the social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, etc.
- Payments of local taxes and local social contributions to the relevant authorities.
- Year-end tax filing, if required.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Support with Visa/Immigration services.