Set-up Your Company in Poland
Poland is an attractive country for investors and many are incorporating companies in Poland in order to secure highly lucrative partnerships. NNRoad can provide all the necessary support at every step of your company registration so as to make sure that your business is established in Poland quickly and efficiently. Our dedicated team will assure you setup in Poland to be smooth and compliant with the local Polish law.
Business entities you can open in Poland
1) Limited Liability Company (LLC)
It is the most common form of legal entity and can be established for any kind of activity. It requires a minimum share capital of 5,000 PLN and the nominal value of a share must be of at least 50 PLN.
2) Joint Stock Company
This is designed for large businesses. It requires a minimum share capital of 100,000 PLN and the nominal value of one share cannot be lower than 0.01 PLN.
3) General Partnership
This is a solution adequate for small businesses where the partners will have the same degree of liability and will share the business profits.
4) Limited Partnership
In this kind of partnership, only one of the partners is fully liable. It does not have a legal capacity and it does not require minimum capital.
5) Sole Trader
This may be used by a natural person and it does not require any share capital. This is also the one in which the founder has the highest degree of liability.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the name or business name of the entity.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like incorporation forms, and other related incorporating documents if needed.
- Assist with bank account opening.
- Assist with registration of a company in the National Court Registry.
- Assist with registration in Internal Revenue Offices and receiving tax number (NIP).
- Assist with registration in the statistic department and obtaining statistic numbers (REGON).
- Assist with VAT (VIES) registration.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist with other licenses, if required by Law.