Set-up Your Company in Romania
Romania is often considered as one of the most promising locations in Europe for company formation as foreign investors are attracted by the uniform taxation system, EU membership, availability of cheap manpower, and low incorporation and maintenance cost. If you are looking for incorporation in Romania in a short time, NNRoad has the knowledge and experience to provide high-quality services in managing the legal formalities throughout the company formation process.
Business entities you can open in Romania
1) Limited Liability Company (SRL)
This can be registered by a single shareholder contributing a minimum of 50 Euro. The shareholder has to appoint a director who is not required to be a resident in Romania or EU. This structure is the best for manufacturing or trading activities.
2) Joint Stock Company (SA)
This structure requires to have at least two shareholders and a minimum paid-up capital of 25,000 Euro. This entity is the best choice for projects involving a high amount of investments.
3) Free Zone Company (IDZ Company)
Foreigners can open this kind of entity in the industrial parks in Romania. Some of the benefits are the exemption of customs duties, corporate income tax holidays, simplified procedures to obtain manufacturing and construction permits.
4) Branch and Representative Office
Foreigners can also set up branches and rep offices, but the limitations for rep office is that they cannot conduct commercial activities. So this is one of the best choices if you want to test the market before fully entering the country.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the name or business name of the entity.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like an Application form for company registration, Articles of Association, and other incorporating documents if needed and registration at Trade Register.
- Assist with registration of a company with the relevant Tax Authorities, social and labor authorities.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist with other licenses, if required by Law.