Set-up Your Company in Russia
With a complex market, starting a business in Russia can be challenging and calls for a deep understanding of the local legislation, trade and customs rules, and other essential matters. For any business to take advantage of the powerful economy; NNRoad can help you establish a legal presence in Russia while taking full responsibility for all the rules and regulations involved.
Business entities you can open in Russia
1) Limited Liability Company (OOO)
To set up a Limited Liability Company in Russia you must have a minimum share capital of 10,000 roubles ($130), one director, and one shareholder. The shareholder can be of any nationality, but the director must be a Russian resident.
2) Joint Stock Company (OAO)
Similar to the OOO, the Joint Stock Company needs to have one director and one shareholder. You can create the company with a minimum capital of 10,000 roubles ($130).
3) Branch and Representative Office
Companies from abroad can establish branches and representative offices. The limitation is for rep offices that cannot conduct any commercial activity, but only market research or promoting the business of the parent company.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type and shareholder structure in accordance with the Russian Company Act.
- Guiding and preparing legal registration documents like an Application form for company registration, Articles of Association, and other incorporating documents if needed and filing them with Trade Register.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Translations of documents into Russian as required.
- Assist with registration of the company with the relevant Tax Authorities.
- Registration with Moscow Center.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist in getting company stamps.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.