With a complex market, starting a business in Russia can be challenging and calls for a deep understanding of the local legislation, trade and customs rules and other essential matters. For any business to take advantage of the powerful economy; NNRoad can help you establish the legal presence in Russia while taking full responsibility of all the rules and regulations involved.
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type and shareholder structure in accordance with the Russian Company Act.
- Guiding and preparing legal registration documents like an Application form for company registration, Articles of Association and other incorporating documents if needed and filing them with Trade Register.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Translations of documents into Russian as required.
- Assist with registration of the company with the relevant Tax Authorities.
- Registration with Moscow Center.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist in getting company stamps.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.