Set-up Your Company in Serbia
It is needless to say that, having professionals who are well versed with the relevant legal framework and necessary procedures are significant in order to avoid pitfalls, prior to getting your business started in Serbia. NNRoad can help in establishing a legal entity by registering in accordance with the Law on Procedure of Registration with the Serbian Business Registers Agency.
Business entities you can open in Serbia
1) Private Limited Liability Company (DOO)
This form of legal entity is wildly used for starting a business in Serbia. A limited Liability Company is a form with up to 50 shareholders and basic capital of 500 EUR. All shareholders are liable for the earnings and debts of the company.
2) Joint Stock Company (AD)
In Serbia are two types of joint-stock (AD): open or closed.
A closed joint-stock company is limited to up to 100 shareholders and basic capital of at least 10,000 EUR. On the other hand, the open joint-stock company may have more than 100 shareholders, but the minimum share capital must be 25,000 EUR.
3) General Partnership (OD)
This is a legal entity based on an agreement between two or more persons willing to conduct business under the same name.
4) Limited Partnership (KD)
This has no minimum share capital request just like the general partnership. It’s formed by two or more shareholders with different liability and contributions.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assistance with the business name search.
- Registration of business address.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like Memorandum/Article of Association and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Finalizing and notarizing the paperwork.
- Assist with registration of the company with the relevant Tax Authorities.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.