Hire and Pay Employees in Singapore
No Local Entity Needed
It is not legal for a company to hire an employee in Singapore without a legal, local entity.; a PEO/EOR service provider can help companies with no local presence to compliantly hire in the country. NNRoad’s Employee Leasing service allows foreign companies to legally hire employees in Singapore through our PEO services without having a legal entity in Singapore or where direct employment is not preferred by the company.
NNRoad’s Employment Leasing in Singapore Includes:
- The hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration).
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Contingent workforce management.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Providing documents associated with employment.
- Mandatory insurance compliance according to the local laws and contribution to government bureaus.
- Employee tax management: Submission of IRA8 or IR21 form to IRAS.
Interested in exploring more about employee leasing in Singapore? Explore the below: