PEO Service/Employer of Record in Singapore
Hire and pay employees in Singapore while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed!
NNRoad is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides Employment Solutions in Singapore, also known as Employer of Record (EoR) services.
Many companies opt to outsource their employment to minimize costs and legal risks when expanding their business operations in Singapore.
NNRoad is specified in helping foreign companies navigate through Singaporeans employment laws and requirements, saving you time so you can focus on core business activities.
- Legally hire local and foreign employees without a legal entity established in Singapore.
- Our PEO service in Singapore includes: monthly payroll management, employer statutory benefits administration, individual income tax compliance, medical insurance, expenses management, and visa application (if employees are foreigners).
- NNRoad becomes your in-country employer of record for dispatched employees in Singapore. You will still be responsible for the management of your employees.
NNRoad's PEO Service in Singapore Includes:
- Hiring and termination of employees with the signature of local labor contracts..
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Contingent workforce management.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Providing documents associated with employment.
- Mandatory insurance compliance according to the local laws and contribution to government bureaus.
- Employee tax management: Submission of IRA8 or IR21 form to IRAS.
Discover our Total Market Entry Package
NNRoad offers a complete market entry solution for companies wishing to have local professional support during their market entry into Singapore.
This package enables you to hire employees even before your company is completely set up in Singapore.
Once your company’s formation is finished, NNRoad transfers all employment relationships to your new entity.
Interested in exploring more about employee leasing in Singapore? Explore the below: