Payroll Outsourcing Services in Singapore
Full Payroll & Benefits Administration for Your Company
Payroll processing is a time-consuming business task, which is why many companies in Singapore seek payroll outsourcing services.
Many companies based in Singapore have employees, both residents, and non-residents, and based on the employee’s residency status there are different aspects to pay including contributions to the Central Provident Fund (CPF), maternity pay, and leave and income tax plus the foreign worker's levy.
Managing your payroll, therefore, can become time-intensive and complicated. NNRoad provides a payroll services in Singapore that ensure all payroll activities are conducted in compliance with local Singaporean regulations and that all taxes are paid to the corresponding authorities.
NNRoad’s Payroll Service in Singapore Includes:
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (i.e. social security insurance), and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, commission, allowance, severance, etc.
- Payroll disbursement - Issuing payment notice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees and employee’s expense claims.
- Employee’s enrollment and un-enrollment to the mandatory benefit plans.
- Calculation and contribution of mandatory benefit plans.
- Maternity benefits management for expectant women employees.
- Year-End Adjustment and Annual Declaration.