Payroll management is a very complex and sensitive task, as decisions impact employee salaries. Payroll must be handled carefully because mistakes and misjudgment can result in employee dissatisfaction and even penalties for the company.
Payroll outsourcing and processing include all activities performed by a company to pay employees, which typically occurs on a set date each month.
NNRoad offers complete payroll outsourcing services. Payroll and benefits services are always required together. Payroll service mainly focuses on salary computing from gross to net, while benefits service is for benefits plans (mandatory and non-mandatory) management.
NNRoad’s payroll service includes:
1. Gathering employee payroll data: We collect all relevant payroll information from each employee and help determine payroll timing.
2. Salary and contribution calculation: We calculate payroll and tax contributions for each employee according to their salary and local policies.
3. Tax contribution submission: We submit necessary tax contributions to the appropriate local authority in compliance with local laws.
4. Timely salary submission: We conduct the payment of monthly employee salaries on dates specified by the client company.
1. Identification and recommendation of benefits plans.
2. Conducting daily formalities including working with the government authorities and other 3rd parties.
Payroll management can be a complicated and resource-draining process. Companies need a knowledgeable payroll team to navigate ever-changing local labor and tax legislation.
The process can be time-consuming, as it involves the calculation of individual employee income tax and other wage garnishments such as bonuses, allowances, perks, and more.
Companies often prefer to outsource payroll activities to an experienced payroll company due to the complexity of such tasks.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing payroll are:
With NNRoad’s Payroll Outsourcing Services, clients can legally pay their team everywhere with NNRoad’s simple and straightforward solutions.
Ask our professionals for advice regarding your business expansion. Fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon.