PEO/Employer of Record in South Africa
Hire employees in South Africa while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
NNRoad provides PEO solutions for clients willing to hire employees and run payroll without establishing an entity in South Africa. Our employer of record service eliminates the need for local incorporation saving all the time and money.
As your employer of record NNRoad will take on the legal responsibility of employing and paying your employees in South Africa. The candidates will be assigned to work on behalf of your company as if they are your employee to complete the associated tasks. Our Employer of record (EOR) service will keep ensuring full compliance of your business when expanding into the African market.
NNRoad's PEO/Employer of Record Service in South Africa Includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination, and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Registration of contractors/employees with the social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, etc.
- Payments of local taxes and local social contributions to the relevant authorities.
- Year-end tax filing, if required.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Support with Work permit sponsorship for expat employees.