Employee Leasing through a Professional Employment Organization in Sri Lanka is a great option for businesses seeking to expand. Hiring staff in Sri Lanka via a Global EOR such as NNRoad provides more flexibility and is quicker than setting up a new foreign-owned legal entity. NNRoad ensures your employees are hired in compliance with local laws and regulations. Even if you are unfamiliar with the Sri Lanka regulatory system and employment laws, NNRoad works on your behalf and handle all matters of Sri Lanka employment compliance so that you can focus on building your company in Sri Lanka. Employee Leasing services provide an easier way for scaling up and down before finalizing commitment of investment in the Sri Lanka market.
- The hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts including contract administration: engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Sri Lankan labor law practice and tax regulations.
- Registration of employees with social security board and with the income tax office.
- Complete payroll processing and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management including employee record retaining, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management according to the local law.
- Payment management: invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Work permits and business visa application assistance, if needed.
- Tax Relief Application.