Complying with local Sri Lanka labor laws and regulations are vital to business success. NNRoad can assist by acting as your company’s HR department through our customized solutions for payroll needs in Sri Lanka. NNRoad works with local, vetted experts to support our client’s companies and make sure they operate in compliance with Sri Lanka labor laws and regulations, avoiding costly penalties.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation and statutory reports.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if needed.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc.), and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, severance etc. if applicable.
- Calculation and submission of the social security calculation statements to the Local Authorities.
- New employee registration and Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.
- Prepare annual payroll related reconciliation report.
- Prepare annual individual income tax calculation and contribution.