Tax & Accounting in Taiwan
Accurate and well-organized financial information is important for any business to run smoothly on a daily basis and it is the core factor that leads to the success of a business. NNRoad, with the help of experienced accountants, provides specific accounting services to help companies in Taiwan to meet their accounting and statutory reporting requirements and ensures companies achieve a better goal with 100% compliance.
- Initial bookkeeping set up (one time).
- Sorting and matching transaction documents against bank statements/ preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly and year-to-date Profit & Loss Statement.
- Preparation of year-to-date Balance sheet.
- Issuing of Government Uniform Invoice (GUI) on behalf of your company.
- Preparation and submission of bi-monthly VAT Filing.
- Preparation and submission of the corporate income tax return.
- Perform attestation service on the corporate income tax return.
- Attestation service on financial statements and corporate income tax returns.