Set-up Your Company in Taiwan
NNRoad provides business incorporation and company registration services to foreign investors and businesses starting or expanding a business in Taiwan.
The Branch and the Subsidiary (Limited Liability Company and Company Limited by Shares) models are the most popular structures for foreign entity registrations.
Below you can know more about the types of companies that you can open in Taiwan:
- Limited Liability Company - A Limited Liability Company (LLC) structure is considered to be its own independent domestic company and its own legal entity. In Taiwan, an LLC has (17%) operating income after tax, it can be transferred to the parent company by paying a 20% withholding tax. In addition, this type of company must be formed by at least one director and shareholder.
- Branch - Not considered to be its own legal entity, a Branch structure operates on behalf of the parent company. This means that the parent company can retain the Branch structured company’s net profit after the payment of income tax without any additional income taxation. Also, an individual agent for litigious and non-litigious matters, and an individual branch manager, are appointed by the Branch entity.
- Company Limited by Shares - A Company Limited by Shares structure is considered to be its own legal entity and independent domestic company. Unlike the Limited Liability Company (LLC) structure, this entity is limited by shares; meaning that it is the shareholders’ obligation to pay the company for the shares they own. In addition, when it is in the formation process, it requires two or more shareholders and at least three directors to be present.
NNRoad's Company Formation Service Includes:
While starting a company in Taiwan may seem very enticing, companies and people can still be hesitant to proceed because they are unfamiliar with the steps it takes to register a company in Taiwan.
So, many of these companies turn to a third-party in order to assist them with creating either a Wholly-Foreign-Owned-Enterprise (WFOE) of a Joint Venture (JV) in Taiwan. NNRoad’s company formation services in Taiwan help companies help simplify the process of company registration in Taiwan and ensures that businesses expanding into Taiwan have smooth company incorporation.
The services provided by NNRoad enables people to take the complexity out of setting up a company in Taiwan by either completing a task for a company or consulting them about it.
- Confirmation of the selection of a business entity type.
- Advise with the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Assistance with the selection of entity Chinese name.
- Assistance with the identification of key persons in the entity (i.e. shareholders/members, directors, chairman, supervisors.)
- Consultation with the entity location, address registration.
- Assistance with the refinement of business scope.
- Preparation and file the pre-review application of the company name and business scope.
- Assistance with the application for foreign investment approval.
- Assistance with the completion of the business registration process with relevant government agencies.
- Assistance with the application of business registration with the local tax authority (tax registration).
- Application for company chop.
- Assistance with the application of import/export license, if applicable.
- Assistance with the trademark registration, if needed.
- Assistance with the application of health and labor insurance.